Bryan Carr – Director
Janice Weiss – Director
Bethany Chaffin – Willow Tree Program Lead
Friends of Willow Tree is the non-profit which supports the programs at Willow Tree.
- It consists of parents, guardians, members of the greater community and the Program Lead.
- Friends of Willow Tree are responsible for insuring the Waldorf-Inspired character of the program.
- The Program Lead works closely with the Friends of Willow Tree regarding the day to day operations of the school and together they are responsible for ensuring a meaningful Waldorf-Inspired experience.
- The Friends of Willow Tree leads the planning, organizing and funding of all events supporting the Willow Tree community.
- The Friends of Willow Tree conducts monthly meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm.
- Meetings are open to any interested community member.
All donations to Willow Tree are tax-deductible and checks should be made to “Friends of Willow Tree”.